Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the Room.

came across this cover on models.com and simply couldn't constrain my admiration.
on Sunday I was on master-class of Matt Irwin and after it I have seen a stand with foreign editions and books.
I couldn't even breathe when I saw the Room issue with this cover!
Finally I stood with this magazine on a show and as really crazy one touched a dense matte ridge cover for 5 minutes and droved my fingers on imprinted black letters. Then I bented over cover and inhaled a smell of the fresh press.
I think it is my main fetish from all already available.
After the long procedures of satisfaction I have turned a head and have met obviously ambiguous sights where I could read that something is wrong with me. so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me with bloglovin.

Follow cate underwood.

BIO.